March 30, 2020
Message From Our CEO, Gerry McConville
We would like to reassure our members that Capital Credit Union will continue to support our members in a safe manner. We spoke with our CEO Gerry McConville to answer some of the most frequently asked questions that we have gotten from our members over the past two weeks.
Gerry addressed a number of queries such as:
- Will Capital Credit Union remain open?
- What measures have you introduced to guarantee safety for members
- How can members sign up for online banking?
- What can members do with our online banking system?
- What do I do if my income has been affected by the Coronavirus?
- What are his personal thoughts on the crisis?
We urge our members to remain calm and we will continue to support you as much as possible.
Please keep an eye on our social media and updates for further information in the coming days as the situation progresses.