How To Register For Online Banking
Your Checklist to Register For Online Banking:
- Your account number – this can be found in your passbook. If you don’t know your account number, do not hesitate to phone us at: 01 299 0400 or email: email@example.com
- A new username – This is case sensitive
- A new password – This is also case sensitive
- Your date of birth
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
This will take you to a short form to be completed. Enter the required details. Remember the Username and Password are both case sensitive.
Make sure to tick that you are ‘not a robot’ and then click ‘Register’
After you click the ‘Register’ button you will receive two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 1st email will have the subject line ‘Member Registration’ and will include a summary of your registration details. Please remember your Username and Password are case sensitive.
- The 2nd email will have the subject line ‘Member Activated’. This is to notify you that your online account has been activated.
After you receive the 2nd email, you will receive a text message from CapitalCU with an 8-digit PIN Number. This will be needed later when you are logging in.