Free services from Capital Credit Union
1. FREE online banking! Yes, you read it correctly, we offer FREE full online account access! Transfer funds in and out of your account or just pay some bills. Turn your sitting room into a branch of Capital Credit Union and control your money, your way.
2. FREE budgeting advice. As a credit union, we have a duty to educate our members about their finances. If you want to start a savings plan, get a loan or just take control of your finances, talk to us!
3. FREE will making service. Yes, it’s not pleasant, but making a will now could give you peace of mind for the future. Joe Clancy Solicitors in Rathfarnham offers the service free of charge for all Capital Credit Union members.
4. FREE bill payment service from your account! Want to pay all your bills from one account? We’ve got you covered! Speak to a member of staff for further details.
5. FREE Loans Protection – Loan Protection Insurance is the insurance cover the Credit Union provides on the loans of its borrowing members. Should an insured borrower die, the insurance cover provides that the loan is repaid in full. If a member who is eligible for insurance cover, and has signed the credit agreement, dies with a loan outstanding, the loan balance is paid in full by the insurer. You will be informed at the time of the loan application if your loan exceeds the amount covered by the credit union’s policy. Under the policy, cover ceases on the members 80th birthday.
6. FREE Life Savings Insurance – Life Savings Insurance is the life insurance cover the Credit Union provides for its eligible members as an additional incentive for them to save regularly. The amount of insurance benefit to which a member is entitled is in proportion to the amount of savings the member has, and depends on the member’s age at date of lodgement.