We are happy to announce that we are now providing housing loans to our members!
We’re one of the first credit unions in Ireland to introduce it and are confident it will help a lot of our members. Whether it’s a new house , renovations to your existing house, or another house altogether, our Home Loan is designed to give you the finance you need to make your dreams come true.
Our Home Loan can help you :
- Buy a house
- Carry out major home improvements
- Buy your home from the council
- Buy a holiday home
- Help your child to buy a house
- Clear your mortgage.
Why borrow from us :
- Great value interest rate
- You can borrow up to €300,000 over 25 years
- Maximum LTV (Loan to Value) = 80% on PPR (Principle Private Residence)
Security is required for all housing loans.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Loans are subject to approval, terms and conditions apply.
Capital Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Warning: If you do not keep up your repayments, you may lose your home.