Our Business Affinity Programme (BAP) is designed for employers in our catchment area who want to offer a fantastic workplace solution as part of the overall benefits package for their staff.
Our simple solution allows for set payroll deduction each month depending on your requirements. It also fosters good habits for staff who wish to start regular savings that are debited at source from their pay each month.
Why choose BAP for your business?
- Comes at no cost to setup
- Can be added as part of your staff benefits scheme
- Allows staff to save money direct from payroll and help with their financial planning
- Onsite signup and free member services such as free budgeting advice
- Promotes a community culture and supports CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Why choose BAP for your employees?
- Access to flexible loans at great rates.
- Free online banking – Access on your computer or smartphone, anywhere, anytime.
- Free budgeting advice – Need a hand? We are happy to advise you.
- Free will making service – It’s never too early to make a will.
- Free loan protection insurance – This comes standard with all our loans.
- Free life savings insurance – Another little perk to help you save more regularly.
- Members monthly car draw – win a car or up to €15,000 in cash
- Foreign exchange – We offer full FX services at low rates so why go anywhere else?
- Student scholarship award – if you have any children going to third level college, you can enter our free scholarship award worth €1,500.
Some of our current BAP members:
Many businesses in our catchment area have become BAP members, including some large companies like Airtricity, UCD, Beacon Hospital, Mercer, Allianz and Arup.
For more information:
Call: 01 299 0400
Visit: Any of our branches