Primary School Savers
- If a child is a member, they can collect the School Saving Scheme folder at their branch immediately; otherwise they must first become a member
- In the folder is a cash log sheet and a Savers Reward Card
- The child records their weekly lodgements in their cash log sheet. This is witnessed and signed by one of their parents; they don’t need to bring this to the branch.
- The child visits one of our branches to lodge their savings, accompanied by a parent; they only need to bring their Savers Reward Card.
- Each time a child visits a branch to make a lodgement, they receive a gift and sticker.
- If a child visits a branch five times, their names are entered in a bumper prize draw twice a year (in April and December).
Rewards for you and your school when you join
How to join?
If you are an existing member, simply call into any of our 8 branches and ask about our School Savings Scheme!
If you are not a member, you and your child can become a member providing you work, live or study within our common bond.
Benefits to the School
- Annual grant for sports equipment and recreational resources based on the number of children who participate in the scheme
- Introduces a habit of regular saving at a young age
Benefits to the Child
- Free gift upon signing up every time they make a lodgement
- Bumper prize draw twice a year (in April and December)
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual School Quiz
Our Lady Of Good Council Boys National School Drimnagh
Capital Credit Union sponsors Good Council National School iPad’s, see the reaction below
For more information:
Call: 01 299 0400
Visit: Any of our branches