Rewards for you and your school when you join
Benefits to the School
- Annual grant for sports equipment and recreational resources based on the number of children who participate in the scheme
- Introduces a habit of regular saving at a young age
Benefits to the Child
- Free gift upon signing up every time they make a lodgement
- Bumper prize draw twice a year (in April and December)
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual School Quiz
How does the scheme work?
- If a child is a member, they can collect the School Saving Scheme folder at their branch immediately; otherwise they must first become a member.
- In the folder is a cash log sheet and a Savers Reward Card.
- The child records their weekly lodgements in their cash log sheet. This is witnessed and signed by one of their parents; they don’t need to bring this to the branch.
- The child visits one of our branches to lodge their savings, accompanied by a parent; they only need to bring their Savers Reward Card.
- Each time a child visits a branch to make a lodgement, they receive a gift and sticker.
- If a child visits a branch five times, their names are entered in a bumper prize draw twice a year (in April and December).
For more information:
Call: 01 299 0400
Visit: Any of our branches