Capital Credit Union is delighted to re-launch our Going Green Grant!
What Is The Going Green Grant?
Our Going Green is worth €500 and we give away four prizes every year to secondary schools in our catchment area. The grant can be for any Green Project or Event that helps the school achieve it’s green dreams and all entries are reviewed by our Community Council.
The application deadline is 5pm 17th November and schools can apply online using the form below
Terms & Conditions
- The open date for applications is Monday the 9th of October 2023 at 9am.
- The deadline for applications is Friday the 17th of November 2023 at 5pm.
- All entries must be completed and submitted before the application deadline.
- The decision on who will receive the grant is at the discretion of Capital Credit Union’s Community Council and their decision is final.
- The Green Project/Event must take place before the 31st of May 2024 for the grant to be validated.
- The grant is worth €500 and will only be made payable to the school once Capital Credit Union has received appropriate information that the green event will take place.
- The grant must be used towards an activity that promotes climate action and Capital Credit Union reserves the right to request proof of this.
- Capital Credit Union will be allowed to attend the Green Project/Event and participate where appropriate. This could include setting up a stall at the event, speaking to students, recording the event, taking photos of the event etc. This list is not exhaustive.
- Winning schools must consent to the use of photographic images being used by Capital Credit Union for distribution to national or local press as well as magazines and/or internal publications/web material, or any social media, e.g. Facebook and Twitter.
- In the event where Capital Credit Union requires consent from students for photographic and video consent, the school will contact parents for consent.