Hold onto your savings and use them as security for a loan
If you have gone to the effort of building up savings over time, why dip into them the first time you need some money? While it may be tempting to withdraw your savings, it’s not always the right thing to do.
Smart members use their savings as security (collateral) against a loan. Not only do they benefit from a lower interest rate than a regular loan, they get to keep the life insurance they have accrued with their savings.
Why choose a Secured Loan from Capital CU?
- Great value rate – only 6.7% APR*
- Quick loan decision – usually within 24 hours
- High loan approval rating – over 95%
- Flexible repayment options
- Free loan protection insurance (subject to T&Cs)
- No transaction fees or administration charges
- No penalty for early repayment of loan balance
Capital Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply. Warning If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. * APR = Annual Percentage Rate Representative example: €8,000 loan repayable over 5 years. Rate of interest 6.5% per annum variable. *APR (Annual Percentage Rate) 6.7%. 60 monthly repayments of €156.53 per month. Total amount payable is €9,391.75