December 1, 2017
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 51st Annual General Meeting of Capital Credit Union Limited will take place on
Thursday 14th December 2017, at 7.30pm
in Wesley College, Ballinteer, Dublin 16.
Special Draw for a prize of €100 for members arriving
before 7.30pm. This draw will take place at 7.30pm sharp.
We will also have an AGM Draw for 10 prizes of €100 and
10 prizes of €50 each for members attending the AGM.
Refreshments and raffles will take place after the conclusion of the meeting.
MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO BRING THEIR PASSBOOKS TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
AS A MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.
- Credit Union Invocation
- Acceptance of proxies (if any)
- Ascertainment that a quorum is present
- Adoption of Standing Orders
- Minutes of AGM 2016
- Report of the Board of Directors
- Consideration of Accounts
- Report of the Auditor
- Declaration of Dividend and Rebate of Interest
- Appointment of Tellers
- Election of Directors, Board Oversight Committee and Auditor
- Report of the Board Oversight Committee
- Report of the Credit Committee
- Report of the Credit Control Committee
- Report of the Strategic Planning Committee
- Report of the Marketing & Membership Committee
- Report of the Governance & Nominations Committee
- Report of the Risk & Compliance Committee
- Report of the Audit Committee
- Rule Amendments & Motions
- Announcement of election results
- Any other business
- AGM Prize Draws
- Close of meeting