Rules of the Scholarship Draw
- Applications are only open to members of Capital Credit Union and are limited to one entry per student.
- Evidence of attendance (Letter/Email) in your current year of study on a full-time course must be provided with the entry form, dated within the past 6 months. Any entry form not accompanied by proof of acceptance or from non-members of Capital Credit Union will be disregarded.
- The course must be CAO or QQI approved and full-time.
- Students from CPA Ireland can also apply.
- The decision of the Board of Directors is final.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 5pm on 19th October – extended by one week.
- A presentation evening will take place and all winning students must attend (or be represented) at the presentation evening.
- Winning students will be required to participate in a testimonial video at the presentation evening and/or write a testimonial blog on how they plan to use the scholarship.
Checklist (Please Read Fully Before You Apply)
- Complete the application form.
- Evidence of attendance in a course must be provided with the online entry form (letter from your college confirming you are a student on the above course, or an acceptance letter confirming you have been accepted onto the above course).
- If you’re not already a member, you must open a Capital Credit Union account. You can become a member here.
- Complete the application and provide proof of acceptance by 19th October.
- Make sure you are applying for the correct Scholarship, as per the “Scholarship Types Explained” section, incorrect submissions will be disregarded.
Scholarship Types Explained
- €1,500 Scholarship – Students who are studying on a course of at least 3 years, which is ranked Level 7 or higher (e.g. IT, Bachelors, PhD) can apply for the €1,500 Scholarship. Those studying for a 1 or 2-year Masters can also apply for the €1,500 Scholarship.
- €500 Scholarship – Students who are studying on a 1 or 2 year course, which is ranked NFQ Level 5 or 6 (e.g. PLC/College of Further Education) can apply for the €500 Scholarship. CPA Ireland Students can also apply for this scholarship.